PLEASE NOTE – CLASSES NO LONGER RUN IN CROYDON, BUT IN TONBRIDGE & TUNBRIDGE WELLS. I’m super-pleased to announce: NEW KIDS YOGA classes in Croydon! Thursday’s at 4pm for 3-7yr olds and 4.45pm for 8+ yrs old @ United Martial Arts Academy, Purley Oaks.
Yoga for kids is great for stretching young bodies and minds. Kids can explore yoga postures, breathing techniques and deep relaxation in a non-competitive and fun environment. If you’ve ever wanted your child to take up yoga, then this is the perfect opportunity.
The United Martial Arts Academy is a great, fully-equipped venue, close to the centre of Croydon. For children already involved in martial art disciplines, or other sports, yoga is a complimentary activity that will help your child:
- Learn good posture and get more flexible
- Breath deeper, feel happier and get healthier
- Prevents sports injury and improves co-ordination and balance
- Learn how to feel calmer, relax and sleep well
- Build confidence, improve concentration, and feel good in yourself
- Learn to manage your emotions and hormones, and to express yourself better
- Feel safe and explore your feelings about life